Our latest edition of Guess Who takes its inspiration from a famous Madonna song lyric: “Quien es esa niña, who’s that girl?” Actually, come to think of it, Eurythmics once posed a similar question, as did (!) Hilary Duff. Whether or not any of those tunes strike your fancy, though, is irrelevant. You can still take a long, hard look at this here photo – which had me completely and utterly stumped – and try to answer the question. (Nope, I don’t think our subject starred in a drag act you caught in Palm Springs last February.) Okay, I’m being mean. And as my friend Mitch barked at me earlier today, “You’re supposed to be brimming with good tidings and warm and fuzzy affection this time of year, not spilling your usual venom and foul disposition!” So who is the señorita fina? Send your best guess to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to write ”Guess Who No. 11” in the subject field and include your first and last names in your response. We’ll post the most interesting responses on Tuesday.
Posted December 28 2006 — 6:15 PM EST
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!