Our latest edition of Guess Who takes its inspiration from a famous Madonna song lyric: “Quien es esa niña, who’s that girl?” Actually, come to think of it, Eurythmics once posed a similar question, as did (!) Hilary Duff. Whether or not any of those tunes strike your fancy, though, is irrelevant. You can still take a long, hard look at this here photo – which had me completely and utterly stumped – and try to answer the question. (Nope, I don’t think our subject starred in a drag act you caught in Palm Springs last February.) Okay, I’m being mean. And as my friend Mitch barked at me earlier today, “You’re supposed to be brimming with good tidings and warm and fuzzy affection this time of year, not spilling your usual venom and foul disposition!” So who is the señorita fina? Send your best guess to email@example.com. Be sure to write ”Guess Who No. 11” in the subject field and include your first and last names in your response. We’ll post the most interesting responses on Tuesday.
Posted December 28 2006 — 6:15 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!