A pre-Columbian Mayan attempts to outrun death in the weirdest, most violent movie of the year — a gory historical epic in which everything one has ever loved or hated by or about Mel Gibson looks even bigger and crazier.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Rudy Youngblood, Dalia Hernandez; Director: Mel Gibson; Author: Mel Gibson, Farhad Safinia; Release Date Wide: 12/08/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 137; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Buena Vista Pictures
Posted December 31 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- Seth Rogen, more to dine on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party'
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop