In Night at the Museum, the whole freaking, awesome Museum of Natural History comes alive at night — including dinosaur bones, lions, a waxwork of Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams), and a teeny Roman general freed from his diorama (Brit comedy biggie Steve Coogan). And yet night guard Ben Stiller doesn’t want to Focker around because he’s a dweeby, divorced dad who worries about his kid? Jeez, what a…dull, nice guy. What a dull, nice movie, wrenched from a wild premise and battered into docility.
(Night at the Museum: Doane Gregory)
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure, Kids and Family; Starring: Ben Stiller, Ernest Borgnine, Dick Van Dyke, Ricky Gervais, Carla Gugino, Mickey Rooney, Robin Williams; Director: Shawn Levy; Author: Robert Ben Garant, Thomas Lennon; Release Date Wide: 12/22/2006; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- 'New Girl' renewed for season 5
- iLoveMakonnen drops new mixtape 'Drink More Water 5'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' player Shirin tells all
- 'Empire' is TV's hottest new hit. So how does it stay on top?
- Jay Z on epic Tidal rlaunch: 'We're in this for the right reasons'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!