The good folks at BoingBoing have a link today to some photos from the Bazaar Bizarre craft show in Los Angeles, including one of a Carrie cake so genius, I hereby demand that Food Network’s Ace of Cakes book its baker immediately! (As long as that’s strawberry frosting, not pig’s blood, of course.)
Posted January 3 2007 — 5:00 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt