Have you guys caught this amusing, minute-long, silent-film-era version of Star Wars? Apparently, it’s been floating around YouTube for a month or so, but I hadn’t seen it till the good folks at Movie City News mentioned it this morning. Ch-ch-check it out for yourself and let me know what you think. The less I say about it, the more you’ll probably enjoy it.
Posted January 8 2007 — 6:36 PM EST
- Ryan Reynolds wants to make a Deadpool/Wolverine movie
- 'Supernatural' bosses: Mary still 'has some big stuff to do'
- Kellyanne Conway defends Donald Trump 'Apprentice' role
- Ryan Gosling wants a Roomba for his Roomba this Christmas
- Walton Goggins' Navy Seal team faces trouble in new 'SIX' trailer
- Macklemore performs new song about oppression and the election
- Taraji P. Henson competes in 'acting decathlon' for Seth Meyers