Street dancing is the hook for this drama about DJ (Columbus Short, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip), a troubled but talented young man who leaves behind a hard-knock life in L.A. for college in Atlanta; his skills on the floor put him at the center of a rivalry between two fraternities vying to win the big step-dancing competition — while he tries to win over the girl and win back his self-esteem.
(Stomp the Yard: Alfeo Dixon)
Posted January 10 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary