Street dancing is the hook for this drama about DJ (Columbus Short, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip), a troubled but talented young man who leaves behind a hard-knock life in L.A. for college in Atlanta; his skills on the floor put him at the center of a rivalry between two fraternities vying to win the big step-dancing competition — while he tries to win over the girl and win back his self-esteem.
(Stomp the Yard: Alfeo Dixon)
Posted January 10 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!