Street dancing is the hook for this drama about DJ (Columbus Short, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip), a troubled but talented young man who leaves behind a hard-knock life in L.A. for college in Atlanta; his skills on the floor put him at the center of a rivalry between two fraternities vying to win the big step-dancing competition — while he tries to win over the girl and win back his self-esteem.
(Stomp the Yard: Alfeo Dixon)
Posted January 10 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'