Many recognize Rupert Everett as Julia Roberts’ gay boyfriend in 1997’s My Best Friend’s Wedding. But did you know that Everett spent a portion of his youth in Paris, hanging out with an abusive transsexual named Delphine? Or that he got the normally serious Colin Firth stoned on the set of 2002’s The Importance of Being Earnest? Interesting anecdotes like these make Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins worthwhile, despite some tedious and overwritten spots. (At one point, Everett waxes on about rocker Bob Geldof’s, um, endowment.) But fans of a nice piece of bitchy gossip will want to try on these Skins. B
Red Carpets and Other Banana SkinsMany recognize Rupert Everett as Julia Roberts' gay boyfriend in 1997's My Best Friend's Wedding. But did you know that Everett spent a portion...Red Carpets and Other Banana SkinsMemoir, NonfictionRupert EverettMany recognize Rupert Everett as Julia Roberts' gay boyfriend in 1997's My Best Friend's Wedding. But did you know that Everett spent a portion...2007-01-22Warner Books
Genre: Memoir, Nonfiction; Author: Rupert Everett; Publisher: Warner Books
Posted January 22 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!