It’s nice to know that late-bloomer Ernest Borgnine is making up for lost time. The Oscar-winning star of Marty, The Poseidon Adventure, and TV’s McHale’s Navy didn’t start acting until he was nearly 30, but he’s still taking on new roles today. So let’s mark his 90th birthday Wednesday with a haiku.
Posted January 24 2007 — 5:01 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters