It’s nice to know that late-bloomer Ernest Borgnine is making up for lost time. The Oscar-winning star of Marty, The Poseidon Adventure, and TV’s McHale’s Navy didn’t start acting until he was nearly 30, but he’s still taking on new roles today. So let’s mark his 90th birthday Wednesday with a haiku.
Posted January 24 2007 — 5:01 PM EST
- Stephen Colbert helps Whole Foods pre-apologize for future scandals
- 'Hugo' author Brian Selznick on 'The Marvels,' his most personal story yet
- Max Greenfield reveals the greatest compliment he received from Lady Gaga
- Pete Davidson explains how he got an 'SNL' audition
- 25 things we can't believe about 1990
- 'Finding Carter' season 2 is basically How to Get Away With Being a Teenager
- See the new trailer for 'The Good Dinosaur'