It’s nice to know that late-bloomer Ernest Borgnine is making up for lost time. The Oscar-winning star of Marty, The Poseidon Adventure, and TV’s McHale’s Navy didn’t start acting until he was nearly 30, but he’s still taking on new roles today. So let’s mark his 90th birthday Wednesday with a haiku.
Posted January 24 2007 — 5:01 PM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel