”Ugg boots and miniskirts [together] would never have existed,” fumes the Golden Globe-winning actress, 22. (Ugly Betty’s fictional fashion mag, Mode, must be rubbing off!) ”It makes me so mad. Ugg boots are for when it’s cold; miniskirts are for when it’s hot. It just doesn’t make sense!”
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Outlander exclusive featurette: Find out what married life is like for Jamie and Claire
- Andy Grammer checks in: What it's like touring with his hit ‘Honey, I’m Good’ -- exclusive
- Rihanna's 'BBHMM' was co-produced by Kanye West
- Are your old Harry Potter books worth anything?
- Blur is back: Watch first live performance of 'Go Out'
- Jason Jones says goodbye to 'The Daily Show'
- Zayn Malik on leaving One Direction: 'I feel like I'm doing what's right'
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!