”Ugg boots and miniskirts [together] would never have existed,” fumes the Golden Globe-winning actress, 22. (Ugly Betty’s fictional fashion mag, Mode, must be rubbing off!) ”It makes me so mad. Ugg boots are for when it’s cold; miniskirts are for when it’s hot. It just doesn’t make sense!”
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'