”Ugg boots and miniskirts [together] would never have existed,” fumes the Golden Globe-winning actress, 22. (Ugly Betty’s fictional fashion mag, Mode, must be rubbing off!) ”It makes me so mad. Ugg boots are for when it’s cold; miniskirts are for when it’s hot. It just doesn’t make sense!”
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'