”Ugg boots and miniskirts [together] would never have existed,” fumes the Golden Globe-winning actress, 22. (Ugly Betty’s fictional fashion mag, Mode, must be rubbing off!) ”It makes me so mad. Ugg boots are for when it’s cold; miniskirts are for when it’s hot. It just doesn’t make sense!”
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters