Think the fights on All in the Family should’ve been meaner? Then Lucky Louie’s for you. Writer-comedian Louis C.K. — playing a part-time mechanic constantly at odds with his acerbic wife (Adlon) — puts the blue in blue-collar with expletives galore in HBO’s spin on the classic sitcom. But be warned: The line between bawdy and crude is crossed often. EXTRAS include the unaired (final) episode No. 13 and commentary where C.K. rips on fake tv couples. ”People aren’t sweet to each other. A woman just doesn’t put up with a piece a s— guy.”
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Exclusive photos and intel on new characters from season 6 of ‘The Walking Dead'
- 'CSI' casts 'Faking It' star Katie Stevens for finale
- Christina Applegate on turning down 'Legally Blonde': 'What a stupid move'
- The Chilean miners disaster story comes alive in first trailer for 'The 33'
- 'Banshee' confirmed canceled after fourth season
- See EWwy campaign posters for the best dramatic actor nominees
- Netflix chief still 'thrilled' with Adam Sandler after 'Pixels' flop
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!