Think the fights on All in the Family should’ve been meaner? Then Lucky Louie’s for you. Writer-comedian Louis C.K. — playing a part-time mechanic constantly at odds with his acerbic wife (Adlon) — puts the blue in blue-collar with expletives galore in HBO’s spin on the classic sitcom. But be warned: The line between bawdy and crude is crossed often. EXTRAS include the unaired (final) episode No. 13 and commentary where C.K. rips on fake tv couples. ”People aren’t sweet to each other. A woman just doesn’t put up with a piece a s— guy.”
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sphero's BB-8 toy: You want this
- See Ethan Hawke as Chet Baker in a 'Born to Be Blue' clip
- Boba Fett finally escapes Tatooine in fan-made trailer
- 'Mr. Robot' creator explains why you were supposed to guess the big twist
- How Soundgarden's Chris Cornell overcame stage fright for new solo set
- 'Contracted: Phase II' director talks about his 'surreal' VMAs experience
- Sneak Peek: Early scoop from EW's Shondaland issue
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!