Think the fights on All in the Family should’ve been meaner? Then Lucky Louie’s for you. Writer-comedian Louis C.K. — playing a part-time mechanic constantly at odds with his acerbic wife (Adlon) — puts the blue in blue-collar with expletives galore in HBO’s spin on the classic sitcom. But be warned: The line between bawdy and crude is crossed often. EXTRAS include the unaired (final) episode No. 13 and commentary where C.K. rips on fake tv couples. ”People aren’t sweet to each other. A woman just doesn’t put up with a piece a s— guy.”
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Check out Sloane Crosley's trippy animation for 'The Clasp' covers
- A$AP Rocky is basically the biggest artist in the world this week
- 'Jane the Virgin' star Jaime Camil strips down for Emmy campaign
- Jonathan Jackson, Nathan Parsons returning to 'General Hospital'
- Fox News: Two of Josh Duggar's sisters to talk with Megyn Kelly
- Sky Ferreira teases new single 'Guardian': listen
- James Wan to direct 'Aquaman'