”There was a great bit at the most beautiful location I’ve ever been to in my life,” says the 57-year-old star of Notes on a Scandal, who just won a Golden Globe for Gideon’s Daughter. ”It was a spit of sand, 200 or so yards long, off the island of Exuma [in the Bahamas], which is only visible two weeks of the year. You have to get a speedboat out to a rig, where you’ve got your costume, breakfast, and makeup, and then you get on another boat and you go out into the middle of the ocean. There were helicopter shots of Keira, Orlando, Johnny, and me, meeting for a big parley. You could see the horizon for 360 degrees, and the water looked like you could drink it. It was just one of those things where you think, ‘I’m supposed to be an actor.’ You’d never get to see it unless you were.”
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barbra Streisand and Jimmy Fallon yell at Siri
- Young Thug name checks Harambe, Kanye West in first project as Jeffery
- Kerry Washington sees the horror in group texts
- Barbra Streisand duets with 'Donald Trump' on 'The Tonight Show'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Find out who did what on 'The Night Of'
- Tim Kaine rocks the harmonica on 'The Late Show'
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'