”There was a great bit at the most beautiful location I’ve ever been to in my life,” says the 57-year-old star of Notes on a Scandal, who just won a Golden Globe for Gideon’s Daughter. ”It was a spit of sand, 200 or so yards long, off the island of Exuma [in the Bahamas], which is only visible two weeks of the year. You have to get a speedboat out to a rig, where you’ve got your costume, breakfast, and makeup, and then you get on another boat and you go out into the middle of the ocean. There were helicopter shots of Keira, Orlando, Johnny, and me, meeting for a big parley. You could see the horizon for 360 degrees, and the water looked like you could drink it. It was just one of those things where you think, ‘I’m supposed to be an actor.’ You’d never get to see it unless you were.”
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday