Young Love is the nom de dance floor of Dan Keyes, a Texan who fronted punk-rock band Recover. On his debut album, Too Young to Fight It, Young Love pumps out riotously catchy, bass-heavy party starters (”Discotech”) and tearjerking electro ballads (”Closer to You”) perfect for a wild night out, the foggy morning after, or the lost hours in between. On the slinky, synthy ”Find a New Way” he contrasts computer burps with a come-hither falsetto, brilliantly blurring the line between the chat room and the bedroom. MySpace or yours?
Too Young to Fight It Young Love is the nom de dance floor of Dan Keyes, a Texan who fronted punk-rock band Recover. On his debut album, Too Young to Fight ItToo Young to Fight ItPop Young Love is the nom de dance floor of Dan Keyes, a Texan who fronted punk-rock band Recover. On his debut album, Too Young to Fight It2007-01-26
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Young Love; Producer (group): Island
Posted January 26 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- How Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, and other stars are celebrating July 4
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!