The war between werewolves and humans — not to mention the one between Prague location scouts and Bucharest location scouts — has claimed many victims, among them the potency of the metaphor. Werewolves are tame with overuse, and movies like Blood and Chocolate — where moments of inspiration vie in vain with Goth cliché — play like underlit Charmed reruns. Agnes Bruckner is the toothsome Juliet to Hugh Dancy’s human Romeo, but only Brothers of the Head’s Bryan Dick, as a prodigal wolf boy, seems truly lupine.
Genre: Horror; Starring: Agnes Bruckner, Hugh Dancy, Olivier Martinez; Director: Katja von Garnier; Author: Ehren Kruger, Christopher Landon; Release Date Wide: 01/26/2007; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 98; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: MGM
Posted January 31 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Giant inflatable Minion causes traffic chaos on a Dublin road
- WWE honors 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper with moving tribute
- Amy Schumer says theater shooting left her 'legit heartbroken'
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?