For his Hustle & Flow follow-up, writer-director Craig Brewer tells the story of a broken bluesman (Samuel L. Jackson) who reforms a promiscuous girl (Christina Ricci) through unorthodox methods. Like chaining her up. Tales of redemption don’t excite you? Well, Moan also has a blistering blues soundtrack. (Feb. 23)
(Black Snake Moan: Bruce Talamon)
Posted February 2 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony