How will alt-rockers OK Go top their homemade ”Here It Goes Again” treadmill dance, which has been viewed more than 15 million times on YouTube? Simple: ”We decided not to try,” says lead singer Damian Kulash about the band’s next video, ”Do What You Want” (out later this month). ”I mean, there’s no way to escape your own internal pressure.” But Kulash may be underplaying things a bit. When EW swung by the trippy set for ”Want” in Los Angeles, a dizzying array of characters — a hula-hooper, Segway riders, a pogo-hopper, ninjas — were all camouflaged from head to toe in a paisley design similar to the one found on the cover of OK’s album, Oh No. (Needless to say, this reporter signed up to be an extra.) ”It’s only one color, so we wanted the widest range of movement,” says Kulash of the concept. Besides, he adds, ”everybody’s waiting for our next dance routine, when in reality, I think they’re waiting to be confused again.”
Posted February 2 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- Westworld finale recap in progress: 'The Bicameral Mind'
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big