Wonder Woman is coming to Smallville! Well, sorta. Lynda Carter, who played the DC Comics superheroine in the campy 1970s TV series, will appear in the April 12 episode of Smallville as Moira Sullivan, mother of intrepid Daily Planet reporter Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack). The show placed Moira in a mental institution earlier this season, but all a network rep will spill about Moira’s current status is that ”her whereabouts play a huge part in the episode.” The rep will confirm, however, that Carter is set to appear in only a single episode.
Posted February 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pokémon GO': Dwayne Johnson becomes new 'rock' type, Pokérock
- Michael Fassbender loves James McAvoy 'hard'
- 'Moana': Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Tudyk join voice cast
- Michelle Dockery leading up Steven Soderbergh's Netflix miniseries
- See all the movie trailers that debuted at Comic-Con
- WATCH: 'Young and the Restless’ brings back Jeanne Cooper
- What's leaving Netflix in July
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'