Wonder Woman is coming to Smallville! Well, sorta. Lynda Carter, who played the DC Comics superheroine in the campy 1970s TV series, will appear in the April 12 episode of Smallville as Moira Sullivan, mother of intrepid Daily Planet reporter Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack). The show placed Moira in a mental institution earlier this season, but all a network rep will spill about Moira’s current status is that ”her whereabouts play a huge part in the episode.” The rep will confirm, however, that Carter is set to appear in only a single episode.
Posted February 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Leonard Nimoy's son launches Kickstarter supporting 'For the Love of Spock' documentary
- Check out Sloane Crosley's trippy animation for 'The Clasp' covers
- A$AP Rocky is basically the biggest artist in the world this week
- 'Jane the Virgin' star Jaime Camil strips down for Emmy campaign
- Jonathan Jackson, Nathan Parsons returning to 'General Hospital'
- Fox News: Two of Josh Duggar's sisters to talk with Megyn Kelly
- Sky Ferreira teases new single 'Guardian': listen