Wonder Woman is coming to Smallville! Well, sorta. Lynda Carter, who played the DC Comics superheroine in the campy 1970s TV series, will appear in the April 12 episode of Smallville as Moira Sullivan, mother of intrepid Daily Planet reporter Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack). The show placed Moira in a mental institution earlier this season, but all a network rep will spill about Moira’s current status is that ”her whereabouts play a huge part in the episode.” The rep will confirm, however, that Carter is set to appear in only a single episode.
Posted February 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 12 things you never knew about 'Beverly Hills, 90210'
- 'Saturday Night Live' slams Donald Trump during cold open
- 'The Walking Dead': Ross Marquand previews Aaron's 'call to action'
- Hillary Clinton mocks Donald Trump during 'SNL' appearance
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'