Wonder Woman is coming to Smallville! Well, sorta. Lynda Carter, who played the DC Comics superheroine in the campy 1970s TV series, will appear in the April 12 episode of Smallville as Moira Sullivan, mother of intrepid Daily Planet reporter Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack). The show placed Moira in a mental institution earlier this season, but all a network rep will spill about Moira’s current status is that ”her whereabouts play a huge part in the episode.” The rep will confirm, however, that Carter is set to appear in only a single episode.
Posted February 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay won't direct Marvel film
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!