Who can turn le monde on with her smile? Why, it’s Jessica (Cécile De France), a small-town gamine with spunk to spare in Avenue Montaigne: She blows into Paris, euro-less, and before you can say ”frothy French mainstream cinema,” she’s waiting tables at a Michelin guide fantasy of a bistro, where her clients (among them a famous pianist, a famous actress, and a famous art collector) are all glittery and gently neurotic. For Yank color in her soap-bubbly movie, director Daniele Thompson has her pal Sydney Pollack appear as…a famous director. B-
Avenue MontaigneWho can turn le monde on with her smile? Why, it's Jessica (Cécile De France), a small-town gamine with spunk to spare in Avenue...Avenue MontaigneComedy, RomanceDaniele ThompsonPT101MPG-13Who can turn le monde on with her smile? Why, it's Jessica (Cécile De France), a small-town gamine with spunk to spare in Avenue...2007-02-14
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Claude Brasseur, Cecile De France; Director: Daniele Thompson; Author: Daniele Thompson; Release Date Limited: 02/16/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted February 14 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday