Who can turn le monde on with her smile? Why, it’s Jessica (Cécile De France), a small-town gamine with spunk to spare in Avenue Montaigne: She blows into Paris, euro-less, and before you can say ”frothy French mainstream cinema,” she’s waiting tables at a Michelin guide fantasy of a bistro, where her clients (among them a famous pianist, a famous actress, and a famous art collector) are all glittery and gently neurotic. For Yank color in her soap-bubbly movie, director Daniele Thompson has her pal Sydney Pollack appear as…a famous director. B-
Avenue MontaigneWho can turn le monde on with her smile? Why, it's Jessica (Cécile De France), a small-town gamine with spunk to spare in Avenue...Avenue MontaigneComedy, RomanceDaniele ThompsonPT101MPG-13Who can turn le monde on with her smile? Why, it's Jessica (Cécile De France), a small-town gamine with spunk to spare in Avenue...2007-02-14
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Claude Brasseur, Cecile De France; Director: Daniele Thompson; Author: Daniele Thompson; Release Date Limited: 02/16/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 101; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted February 14 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'