Not to be a Debbie Downer about a show I truly, madly, deeply love, but if I ran the Ugly Betty makeup department, I’d dial down the foundation, blush, and frosty pink gloss on Eric Mabius’ Daniel Meade. After all, he’s not the Meade sibling who just underwent gender reassignment surgery. You’re with me on this one, PopWatchers, yes?
Posted February 16 2007 — 11:17 PM EST
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!