Maybe it’s the curse of loving Ugly Betty too much. We’re so protective of our obsession that we critique every quip, every storyline, every guest star. And, naturally, we all think we know exactly what should be happening each and every week. For example, I might ban all storylines involving an HMO, but one of you might think you have the perfect plot twist to make health care seem sexy (or at least like something other than the worst story idea in TV history). Instead of stifling our creativity or boring our significant others with plot twists we’re absolutely positive that Betty’s writing staff needs to hear, let’s get our thoughts out in the open. Write us your best log line for Ugly Betty and we promise to read every single one (even the HMO ones, but seriously, have pity on us). Best of all, we will choose the top three and bring them to head writer and executive producer Silvio Horta for his feedback. Who knows? Your vision may help shape season 2.
Posted February 16 2007 — 11:00 AM EST
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- Simon Cowell comments on One Direction hiatus
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!