Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ”My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,” says the journalist in Stacked. Her tiny, lithe frame sags from the weight of her 32DDD breasts. She can’t walk down a street without enduring catcalls. Cops escort her home; mechanics waive their fees. Someone tweaks one of her nipples at the Louvre. Is it any wonder she decides to chronicle society’s infatuation with boobs? But as she examines breast augmentation and reduction, cross-dressing and bra buying, Seligson can’t resist the urge to constantly refocus attention on herself. By the time she poses topless on a Manhattan street, licking cannoli, I had had enough. C
Stacked Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...StackedMemoir, NonfictionSusan Seligson Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...2007-02-16Bloomsbury
Genre: Memoir, Nonfiction; Author: Susan Seligson; Publisher: Bloomsbury
Posted February 16 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Cara Delevingne responds to John Green's essay about rude interview
- Rachel Dratch, Holland Taylor join world premiere of 'Ripcord'
- Julie Klausner and Billy Eichner are truly 'Difficult People' in first trailer
- 'Law & Order' cast describes their show in 30 seconds
- Luke Perry reacts to Lifetime’s 'Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210' project
- Maria Menounos named co-anchor at 'E! News'
- 'The Fighter' actor Sean Malone dies following drowning incident
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!