Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ”My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,” says the journalist in Stacked. Her tiny, lithe frame sags from the weight of her 32DDD breasts. She can’t walk down a street without enduring catcalls. Cops escort her home; mechanics waive their fees. Someone tweaks one of her nipples at the Louvre. Is it any wonder she decides to chronicle society’s infatuation with boobs? But as she examines breast augmentation and reduction, cross-dressing and bra buying, Seligson can’t resist the urge to constantly refocus attention on herself. By the time she poses topless on a Manhattan street, licking cannoli, I had had enough. C
Stacked Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...StackedMemoir, NonfictionSusan Seligson Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...2007-02-16Bloomsbury
Genre: Memoir, Nonfiction; Author: Susan Seligson; Publisher: Bloomsbury
Posted February 16 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor