Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ”My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,” says the journalist in Stacked. Her tiny, lithe frame sags from the weight of her 32DDD breasts. She can’t walk down a street without enduring catcalls. Cops escort her home; mechanics waive their fees. Someone tweaks one of her nipples at the Louvre. Is it any wonder she decides to chronicle society’s infatuation with boobs? But as she examines breast augmentation and reduction, cross-dressing and bra buying, Seligson can’t resist the urge to constantly refocus attention on herself. By the time she poses topless on a Manhattan street, licking cannoli, I had had enough. C
Stacked Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...StackedMemoir, NonfictionSusan Seligson Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...2007-02-16Bloomsbury
Genre: Memoir, Nonfiction; Author: Susan Seligson; Publisher: Bloomsbury
Posted February 16 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?