Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ”My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,” says the journalist in Stacked. Her tiny, lithe frame sags from the weight of her 32DDD breasts. She can’t walk down a street without enduring catcalls. Cops escort her home; mechanics waive their fees. Someone tweaks one of her nipples at the Louvre. Is it any wonder she decides to chronicle society’s infatuation with boobs? But as she examines breast augmentation and reduction, cross-dressing and bra buying, Seligson can’t resist the urge to constantly refocus attention on herself. By the time she poses topless on a Manhattan street, licking cannoli, I had had enough. C
Stacked Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...StackedMemoir, NonfictionSusan Seligson Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...2007-02-16Bloomsbury
Genre: Memoir, Nonfiction; Author: Susan Seligson; Publisher: Bloomsbury
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!