Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ”My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,” says the journalist in Stacked. Her tiny, lithe frame sags from the weight of her 32DDD breasts. She can’t walk down a street without enduring catcalls. Cops escort her home; mechanics waive their fees. Someone tweaks one of her nipples at the Louvre. Is it any wonder she decides to chronicle society’s infatuation with boobs? But as she examines breast augmentation and reduction, cross-dressing and bra buying, Seligson can’t resist the urge to constantly refocus attention on herself. By the time she poses topless on a Manhattan street, licking cannoli, I had had enough. C
Stacked Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...StackedMemoir, NonfictionSusan Seligson Oh, poor Susan Seligson: ''My bra size makes me, in the eyes of Maidenform at least, a freak,'' says the journalist in Stacked. Her...2007-02-16Bloomsbury
Genre: Memoir, Nonfiction; Author: Susan Seligson; Publisher: Bloomsbury
Posted February 16 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!