I’ll let you guys in on a secret. I have this DaytimeCelebrity Deathmatch fantasy – it’s Oprah versus Ellen, and for a while, DancingDeGeneres looked like she might sideswipe the Harpo Goddess with her float-like-a-butterflylightness. But then, Oprah, with only a wild stare of judgment, reducesEllen to tears, and wins! Well, it looks like my fantasy has finally come true!This Thursday, Feb. 22, Oprah Winfrey will be a guest on The EllenDeGeneres Show, and here’s the too-cute trailer to prove it. True, the fishysmell of Oscar promotions is a little overwhelming, but I’m hoping that thisinstallment of the EDS will either be like my fantasy (yes, please) or likethat episode of The Rosie O’Donnell Show when Barbra Streisand was on. (Rememberthat? Ro changed the direction of her furniture for Babs!) Sigh. Dreams really do come true.
Posted February 20 2007 — 5:01 PM EST
- Bill Maher compares Donald Trump to Andrew Dice Clay on 'Real Time'
- Jessica Williams & Stephen Colbert: Cap'n Crunch vs. Morton Salt girl
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd recreate Styx's 'Too Much Time On My Hands'
- WATCH: Geena Davis recalls getting really drunk for 'Thelma & Louise'
- Garry Marshall’s 5 rules for making a rom-com
- 'Guilt': Watch the first trailer for Freeform's steamy new drama
- Pearl Jam play 'Ten' front to back in Philly
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch