I’ll let you guys in on a secret. I have this DaytimeCelebrity Deathmatch fantasy – it’s Oprah versus Ellen, and for a while, DancingDeGeneres looked like she might sideswipe the Harpo Goddess with her float-like-a-butterflylightness. But then, Oprah, with only a wild stare of judgment, reducesEllen to tears, and wins! Well, it looks like my fantasy has finally come true!This Thursday, Feb. 22, Oprah Winfrey will be a guest on The EllenDeGeneres Show, and here’s the too-cute trailer to prove it. True, the fishysmell of Oscar promotions is a little overwhelming, but I’m hoping that thisinstallment of the EDS will either be like my fantasy (yes, please) or likethat episode of The Rosie O’Donnell Show when Barbra Streisand was on. (Rememberthat? Ro changed the direction of her furniture for Babs!) Sigh. Dreams really do come true.
Posted February 20 2007 — 5:01 PM EST
- Pitbull teases wild Vegas residency, new album
- 'Magic Mike XXL' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Quentin Tarantino meets 'The Ten Commandments' in new comic: EW exclusive First Look
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': See concept art of the villain's tomb
- Conan saw a midnight screening of 'Magic Mike XXL' with the women on his staff
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' First Look: See exclusive concept art of the team of heroes (and villains) in battle
- A brief history of sharks in pop culture