Wondering what to bring to your Oscar potluck? Milk duds and microwave popcorn are so 2006, dude. Have you considered Oscar nominee cookies? That’s right — tasty sugary-frosted treats (honest! We tried them ourselves!) emblazoned with incredible likenesses of Leonardo DiCaprio, Penélope Cruz, and all their fellow Best Actor and Best Actress contenders. (For the record: At the EW offices, the Kate Winslet and Ryan Gosling cookies were gobbled up the fastest.) And if you think there’s something a bit creepy about taking a bite out of Peter O’Toole, go for the Best Picture collection. Note the Little Miss Sunshine swimsuit, the Queen’s crown, the Iwo Jima letter, The Departed’s headstone… and the towering Babel B-A-B-E-L biscuit. Apparently even the creative folks at Eleni’s bakery didn’t know what to do with that one.
Posted February 22 2007 — 9:30 PM EST
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!