Chris Cooper plays Robert Hanssen, the FBI agent who sold secrets to the Russians. Ryan Phillippe is the agent-in-training assigned, as an internal spy, to be Hanssen’s assistant. You’re held by Cooper’s dour portrayal of walled-off demons, yet the film’s refusal to explain his behavior is ultimately frustrating.
Genre: Drama, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Chris Cooper, Ryan Phillippe, Dennis Haysbert, Laura Linney; Director: Billy Ray; Release Date Wide: 02/16/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Universal
Posted February 23 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sony reaches settlement in hacking lawsuits
- Stephen Colbert counters Jeb Bush's 'Late Show' raffle with his own contest
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!