”I’ve always admired the career of Bette Davis,” says the actress, 57, who’s nominated for her 14th Oscar for The Devil Wears Prada. ”She did All About Eve — a movie about being washed-up — when she was [around] 40! I wish people like her were still around to benefit from the extended shelf life of actresses and the advances women have made in show business. Of course, they’d probably be my competition, and I’d secretly hate them.”
Posted February 23 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'