Some blog items practically write themselves. I mean, I could express shock and revulsion over the concept of the new British reality show Killing Brigitte Nielsen, or I could just share a couple details from an account in today’s issue of The Sun. Essentially, six British folks who thought they were participating in a Greek sailing documentary were led to believe they’d witnessed the murder of actress/Strange Love star Brigitte Nielsen by drug traffickers, before being hauled off to a prison set and being interrogated by actors posing as Greek cops. How exactly are they going to advertise this one? “All the horror of a snuff film! All the psychological damage of a real-life police interrogation of innocent bystanders! All the thrills of watching a fading film star die before your very eyes! Tonight, on Killing Brigitte Nielsen!” Yes, I realize those wacky Brits love to continuously up the ante in the reality-television sweepstakes, but at what point are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse going to ride through the English countryside and wrest control of the nation’s airwaves? They’re coming soon, don’t you think, PopWatchers?
Posted February 27 2007 — 6:45 PM EST
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!