Some blog items practically write themselves. I mean, I could express shock and revulsion over the concept of the new British reality show Killing Brigitte Nielsen, or I could just share a couple details from an account in today’s issue of The Sun. Essentially, six British folks who thought they were participating in a Greek sailing documentary were led to believe they’d witnessed the murder of actress/Strange Love star Brigitte Nielsen by drug traffickers, before being hauled off to a prison set and being interrogated by actors posing as Greek cops. How exactly are they going to advertise this one? “All the horror of a snuff film! All the psychological damage of a real-life police interrogation of innocent bystanders! All the thrills of watching a fading film star die before your very eyes! Tonight, on Killing Brigitte Nielsen!” Yes, I realize those wacky Brits love to continuously up the ante in the reality-television sweepstakes, but at what point are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse going to ride through the English countryside and wrest control of the nation’s airwaves? They’re coming soon, don’t you think, PopWatchers?
Posted February 27 2007 — 6:45 PM EST
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'