I’m not convinced that Roger Friedman’s FoxNews.com headline — “Broke Jackson Family to Tour Again” — is anything more than unsubstantiated rumor, but a minor detail in his story about a reunion jaunt involving Michael, Janet, Jermaine, and Tito — the possible involvement of lesser-known sister Rebbie — led me to this awesomely bad ’80s video for her single “Centipede.” Sure, the track pales in comparison to Rebbie’s kickier “Reaction,” but that doesn’t mean the “Centipede” clip isn’t worth watching. (Click here and see for yourself!) Is Rebbie supposed to be the tiger, or the electric cobra, or perhaps the titular insect itself? Or is she all these mythical creatures rolled into one rhythm-challenged woman who’s trapped in a painting? Oh Rebbie, come back to the spotlight and explain it all — including your inspiration for the lyric, “Like you crawled into the bathroom window/ To bite him with your love.” You’ve been gone so long — too long — and the Billboard charts suffer from a dearth of your beguiling oddness.
Posted February 27 2007 — 6:14 PM EST
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75