Heather Graham, with her quick, laughing charm and her sunstruck beauty, has mismanaged her career as badly as any actress, but doesn’t she at least deserve a tartly written commercial chick flick? Instead, she’s stuck in fodder like Gray Matters, a tee-hee precious Omigod-I’m-a-lesbian! comedy. She and Tom Cavanagh play brother and sister, who behave like platonic boyfriend and girlfriend — until they both fall for hot zoologist Bridget Moynahan. Graham makes the coming-out dithering bearable, but not before she has jumped through hoops of contrivance. C-
Posted February 28 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Susan Sarandon retweets 'worst time' at DNC meme: 'Accurate'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels