Heather Graham, with her quick, laughing charm and her sunstruck beauty, has mismanaged her career as badly as any actress, but doesn’t she at least deserve a tartly written commercial chick flick? Instead, she’s stuck in fodder like Gray Matters, a tee-hee precious Omigod-I’m-a-lesbian! comedy. She and Tom Cavanagh play brother and sister, who behave like platonic boyfriend and girlfriend — until they both fall for hot zoologist Bridget Moynahan. Graham makes the coming-out dithering bearable, but not before she has jumped through hoops of contrivance. C-
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- References in Sufjan Stevens' 'Carrie & Lowell,' explained
- Kevin James parodies 'Furious 7' as Paul Blart
- 'A Place To Call Home': 7 reasons to watch Australia's sexiest period soap
- Audi commercial features new 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Ant-Man' footage
- See the cover of James Dashner's 'The Game of Lives'
- Nick Jonas goes to raves, drives psychedelic golf cart in new 'Chains' video
- Killer Croc and the end of the Christopher Nolan era
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!