Heather Graham, with her quick, laughing charm and her sunstruck beauty, has mismanaged her career as badly as any actress, but doesn’t she at least deserve a tartly written commercial chick flick? Instead, she’s stuck in fodder like Gray Matters, a tee-hee precious Omigod-I’m-a-lesbian! comedy. She and Tom Cavanagh play brother and sister, who behave like platonic boyfriend and girlfriend — until they both fall for hot zoologist Bridget Moynahan. Graham makes the coming-out dithering bearable, but not before she has jumped through hoops of contrivance. C-
Posted February 28 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!