Heather Graham, with her quick, laughing charm and her sunstruck beauty, has mismanaged her career as badly as any actress, but doesn’t she at least deserve a tartly written commercial chick flick? Instead, she’s stuck in fodder like Gray Matters, a tee-hee precious Omigod-I’m-a-lesbian! comedy. She and Tom Cavanagh play brother and sister, who behave like platonic boyfriend and girlfriend — until they both fall for hot zoologist Bridget Moynahan. Graham makes the coming-out dithering bearable, but not before she has jumped through hoops of contrivance. C-
Posted February 28 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pure Genius': Augustus Prew teases show's upcoming love triangle
- Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like