Heather Graham, with her quick, laughing charm and her sunstruck beauty, has mismanaged her career as badly as any actress, but doesn’t she at least deserve a tartly written commercial chick flick? Instead, she’s stuck in fodder like Gray Matters, a tee-hee precious Omigod-I’m-a-lesbian! comedy. She and Tom Cavanagh play brother and sister, who behave like platonic boyfriend and girlfriend — until they both fall for hot zoologist Bridget Moynahan. Graham makes the coming-out dithering bearable, but not before she has jumped through hoops of contrivance. C-
Posted February 28 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says 'Heaven Sent' is 'creepiest' episode yet
- Re-live brilliant Bonnaroo moments from Mumford & Sons, D'Angelo, and more in Thanksgiving video
- Which Frankenstein would you date?
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 5, 'The New Normal'
- Laurie Metcalf talks Misery villain: 'I'm golden to go as violent as I want'
- Erykah Badu announces release date for new phone-themed mixtape
- The Olsen twins are officially not in 'Fuller House'
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year