While many of their ’90s contemporaries have become but nü-metal memories — Fred Durst, où es tu? — Korn are still proving their n?-mettle. To tide us over until their eighth studio album, Korn offer their MTV Unplugged. Singles ”Freak on a Leash” and ”Blind” are softened in their acoustic incarnations, though frontman Jonathan Davis still sounds like the Cookie Monster on a Toll House binge. And a cover of Radiohead’s ”Creep” and a duet with Cure frontman Robert Smith come off, alas, like unpopped kernels.
MTV Unplugged While many of their '90s contemporaries have become but nü-metal memories — Fred Durst, où es tu? — Korn are still...MTV UnpluggedRock While many of their '90s contemporaries have become but nü-metal memories — Fred Durst, où es tu? — Korn are still...2007-03-02
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Virgin
Posted March 2 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ted Cruz compares Donald Trump to 'Back to the Future' villain Biff
- Anne Frank's story to be told in new virtual reality film
- Met Gala 2016: All the details on Claire Danes’ Zac Posen dress
- WATCH: Exclusive clip from VICE documentary about 'Miami Connection'
- 'Bones' exclusive clip: Aubrey and Jessica's first kiss goes wrong
- Adele on 'Beyoncé: She is the 'most inspiring person'
- Miles Teller's boxing biopic 'Bleed for This' gets fall release date
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast