In Joel Schumacher’s ”dark” thriller, a dogcatcher (Jim Carrey) gets a handmade novel fixated on the number 23. He starts to see the number everywhere (Is it a warning? The key to a murder?), and though you may groan and giggle, Carrey throws himself into blood-bucket acting with a commitment that’s scary enough to hold you.
Genre: Drama, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Jim Carrey, Danny Huston, Virginia Madsen, Mark Pellegrino; Director: Joel Schumacher; Author: Fernley Phillips; Release Date Wide: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- 'Inside Out' clip: Joy has a special job for Sadness on the first day at a new school
- Host Luke Bryan on the ACM Awards' big stage: 'Certain people just really perform when the moment comes'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!