In Joel Schumacher’s ”dark” thriller, a dogcatcher (Jim Carrey) gets a handmade novel fixated on the number 23. He starts to see the number everywhere (Is it a warning? The key to a murder?), and though you may groan and giggle, Carrey throws himself into blood-bucket acting with a commitment that’s scary enough to hold you.
Genre: Drama, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Jim Carrey, Danny Huston, Virginia Madsen, Mark Pellegrino; Director: Joel Schumacher; Author: Fernley Phillips; Release Date Wide: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 2 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- What if Zack Snyder directed classic literature adaptations?
- Jim Gaffigan, Olivia Thirlby join political thriller 'Chappaquiddick'
- 'Queen of Katwe' story inspired Alicia Keys to write a new song
- Sebastian Stan joins Steven Soderbergh's heist film 'Logan Lucky'
- Three Rounds: Sunday Funday with the cast of 'You're the Worst'
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall