In Joel Schumacher’s ”dark” thriller, a dogcatcher (Jim Carrey) gets a handmade novel fixated on the number 23. He starts to see the number everywhere (Is it a warning? The key to a murder?), and though you may groan and giggle, Carrey throws himself into blood-bucket acting with a commitment that’s scary enough to hold you.
Genre: Drama, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Jim Carrey, Danny Huston, Virginia Madsen, Mark Pellegrino; Director: Joel Schumacher; Author: Fernley Phillips; Release Date Wide: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 2 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Tuck Everlasting' becomes mortal, will close on Broadway
- There's no escaping the clown costume in Eli Roth-produced 'Clown'
- Jessica Lowndes is creeped out in Darren Lynn Bousman's 'Abattoir'
- Stephen King, hundreds of writers sign petition against Donald Trump
- Sacha Baron Cohen on the time Ali G met Donald Trump
- 'Chicago P.D.' boss previews fight for Voight's soul in season finale
- NFL: Super Bowl is coming to L.A., Atlanta, South Florida