In Joel Schumacher’s ”dark” thriller, a dogcatcher (Jim Carrey) gets a handmade novel fixated on the number 23. He starts to see the number everywhere (Is it a warning? The key to a murder?), and though you may groan and giggle, Carrey throws himself into blood-bucket acting with a commitment that’s scary enough to hold you.
Genre: Drama, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Jim Carrey, Danny Huston, Virginia Madsen, Mark Pellegrino; Director: Joel Schumacher; Author: Fernley Phillips; Release Date Wide: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 2 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!