In Joel Schumacher’s ”dark” thriller, a dogcatcher (Jim Carrey) gets a handmade novel fixated on the number 23. He starts to see the number everywhere (Is it a warning? The key to a murder?), and though you may groan and giggle, Carrey throws himself into blood-bucket acting with a commitment that’s scary enough to hold you.
Genre: Drama, Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Jim Carrey, Danny Huston, Virginia Madsen, Mark Pellegrino; Director: Joel Schumacher; Author: Fernley Phillips; Release Date Wide: 02/23/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 2 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?