A wild-eyed, accidentally hilarious pulp of blues and Bible-thumping. Because, you know, it’s hard out there for a tiny, white, half-nekkid backwoods nymphomaniac when she’s chained to a radiator by a big, black, and angry blues musician.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Christina Ricci, John Cothran Jr., Justin Timberlake; Director: Craig Brewer; Author: Craig Brewer; Release Date Wide: 03/02/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Vantage
Posted March 9 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Critical Mass: What the critics are saying about 'Jason Bourne'
- 'TWD: Jeffrey Dean Morgan is swearing up a storm as Negan in season 7
- The Chanels are back in new 'Scream Queens' season 2 teaser
- 'Jason Bourne': Killer details about that crazy first action sequence
- WATCH: Matt Damon buys champagne for the stunt men he injures
- Donald Trump compared to famous movie bullies in DNC video
- The National debut new song with St. Vincent in concert