A wild-eyed, accidentally hilarious pulp of blues and Bible-thumping. Because, you know, it’s hard out there for a tiny, white, half-nekkid backwoods nymphomaniac when she’s chained to a radiator by a big, black, and angry blues musician.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Christina Ricci, John Cothran Jr., Justin Timberlake; Director: Craig Brewer; Author: Craig Brewer; Release Date Wide: 03/02/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Vantage
Posted March 9 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'