A wild-eyed, accidentally hilarious pulp of blues and Bible-thumping. Because, you know, it’s hard out there for a tiny, white, half-nekkid backwoods nymphomaniac when she’s chained to a radiator by a big, black, and angry blues musician.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Christina Ricci, John Cothran Jr., Justin Timberlake; Director: Craig Brewer; Author: Craig Brewer; Release Date Wide: 03/02/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Vantage
Posted March 9 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant