A wild-eyed, accidentally hilarious pulp of blues and Bible-thumping. Because, you know, it’s hard out there for a tiny, white, half-nekkid backwoods nymphomaniac when she’s chained to a radiator by a big, black, and angry blues musician.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Christina Ricci, John Cothran Jr., Justin Timberlake; Director: Craig Brewer; Author: Craig Brewer; Release Date Wide: 03/02/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Vantage
Posted March 9 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Jessica Simpson and Tracee Ellis Ross' glamorous 'sister' photo
- Kanye West to perform '808s & Heartbreak' in full at Hollywood Bowl
- 5 shows to watch now that 'Hannibal' is over
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne performed 'Complicated' on 1989 tour
- 'Survivor' players on the most shameless thing they did for fan votes
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!