A wild-eyed, accidentally hilarious pulp of blues and Bible-thumping. Because, you know, it’s hard out there for a tiny, white, half-nekkid backwoods nymphomaniac when she’s chained to a radiator by a big, black, and angry blues musician.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Christina Ricci, John Cothran Jr., Justin Timberlake; Director: Craig Brewer; Author: Craig Brewer; Release Date Wide: 03/02/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Vantage
Posted March 9 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...