A wild-eyed, accidentally hilarious pulp of blues and Bible-thumping. Because, you know, it’s hard out there for a tiny, white, half-nekkid backwoods nymphomaniac when she’s chained to a radiator by a big, black, and angry blues musician.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Samuel L. Jackson, Christina Ricci, John Cothran Jr., Justin Timberlake; Director: Craig Brewer; Author: Craig Brewer; Release Date Wide: 03/02/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Vantage
Posted March 9 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'