Will Ferrell. Competitive figure skating. A silly, frilly Lord of the Dance costume. What else do you really need to know? The plot? Okay, fine: Two rival Olympic figure skaters (Ferrell and Jon Heder) who have been barred from competition find a loophole that allows them to take to the ice again — but only if they’re partners. Oh, pas de deux it to us one more time… (March 30)
(BLADES OF GLORY: Suzanne Hanover)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!