Will Ferrell. Competitive figure skating. A silly, frilly Lord of the Dance costume. What else do you really need to know? The plot? Okay, fine: Two rival Olympic figure skaters (Ferrell and Jon Heder) who have been barred from competition find a loophole that allows them to take to the ice again — but only if they’re partners. Oh, pas de deux it to us one more time… (March 30)
(BLADES OF GLORY: Suzanne Hanover)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- Sherlock creator: Making U.S. fans wait longer is 'bloody nonsense'
- Marvel changes the Avengers lineup, adding Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales
- One Direction address Zayn Malik's exit: 'It's far from over'
- Jason Alexander to replace Larry David in 'Fish in the Dark' on Broadway
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!