Will Ferrell. Competitive figure skating. A silly, frilly Lord of the Dance costume. What else do you really need to know? The plot? Okay, fine: Two rival Olympic figure skaters (Ferrell and Jon Heder) who have been barred from competition find a loophole that allows them to take to the ice again — but only if they’re partners. Oh, pas de deux it to us one more time… (March 30)
(BLADES OF GLORY: Suzanne Hanover)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mark Zuckerberg welcomes baby, pledges 99% of Facebook stock to charity
- See exclusive preview pages from Z2 Comics' 'Carver: A Paris Adventure'
- Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' goes diamond
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel