Simon Pegg + dead people = good times. In the 2004 horror comedy Shaun of the Dead, Pegg took on an army of zombies. Here, reunited with that film’s creative team, he plays a hard-charging London cop who gets reassigned to a sleepy English village that seems devoid of crime — until bodies begin popping up. Gun-based hilarity ensues. (April 13)
(Hot Fuzz: Matt Nettheim)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist