Simon Pegg + dead people = good times. In the 2004 horror comedy Shaun of the Dead, Pegg took on an army of zombies. Here, reunited with that film’s creative team, he plays a hard-charging London cop who gets reassigned to a sleepy English village that seems devoid of crime — until bodies begin popping up. Gun-based hilarity ensues. (April 13)
(Hot Fuzz: Matt Nettheim)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl reboot in the works starring YouTube phenoms
- Vikings: Katheryn Winnick on Lagertha's season 3 plans
- The CW eyes Arrow-Flash spin-off with superhero team-up
- Fall 2015 TV pilots: Updated full list
- Kanye West tweets apologies to Beck and Bruno Mars
- 'Agents of SHIELD' unveils new poster art: Here's 'Aftershocks'
- Elizabeth Hurley gets slap happy in 'Royals' clip: First Look
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!