Who bombed an American housing compound in Saudi Arabia? As an FBI investigator in director Peter Berg’s thriller, Jamie Foxx hunts for answers. Oscar winner Chris Cooper plays an explosives whiz, Jennifer Garner a forensics expert, and Jeremy Piven ditches his Entourage to strut as a diplomat. (April 20)
(The Kingdom: Frank Connor)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony