First came Rocky Balboa. Then, Invincible’s Vince Papale. Make way for Philly’s newest long shot. Oscar nominee Terrence Howard plays Jim Ellis, who, with the help of a graying janitor (Bernie Mac) and a group of troubled teens, founded the City of Brotherly Love’s first African-American swim team in the mid-1970s. We love the smell of chlorine in the morning… smells like victory! (March 23)
(Pride: Saeed Adyani)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing