First came Rocky Balboa. Then, Invincible’s Vince Papale. Make way for Philly’s newest long shot. Oscar nominee Terrence Howard plays Jim Ellis, who, with the help of a graying janitor (Bernie Mac) and a group of troubled teens, founded the City of Brotherly Love’s first African-American swim team in the mid-1970s. We love the smell of chlorine in the morning… smells like victory! (March 23)
(Pride: Saeed Adyani)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade