Good grief. It’s Mike Binder’s secret weapon. The writer-director of 2005’s The Upside of Anger offers us Adam Sandler (in full-on serious mode) as a man emotionally incapacitated by the loss of his family in the attacks of Sept. 11. Don Cheadle plays the rediscovered college buddy who prods him to reengage in life. (March 23)
(Reign Over Me: Tracy Bennet)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' finds its Cowardly Lion
- ABC's 'Scandal' team on how they'd handle Donald Trump
- Lenny Kravitz breaks silence on #penisgate with text from Steven Tyler
- A 'Lion King' animator drew a perfect tribute to Cecil the lion