Good grief. It’s Mike Binder’s secret weapon. The writer-director of 2005’s The Upside of Anger offers us Adam Sandler (in full-on serious mode) as a man emotionally incapacitated by the loss of his family in the attacks of Sept. 11. Don Cheadle plays the rediscovered college buddy who prods him to reengage in life. (March 23)
(Reign Over Me: Tracy Bennet)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday