Good grief. It’s Mike Binder’s secret weapon. The writer-director of 2005’s The Upside of Anger offers us Adam Sandler (in full-on serious mode) as a man emotionally incapacitated by the loss of his family in the attacks of Sept. 11. Don Cheadle plays the rediscovered college buddy who prods him to reengage in life. (March 23)
(Reign Over Me: Tracy Bennet)
Posted March 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'