J.J. Abrams has done it. So has Joss Whedon. But my favorite guest director of NBC’s The Office? Ken Burns. Okay, so the noted jazz and baseball documentarian hasn’t actually stepped behind the camera for an episode of the mockumentary sitcom, but the crazy kids over at Low Culture have created a hilarious Burns-ian faux-documentary entitled “Divided States” that addresses the real issue that has torn our country asunder: Pam vs. Karen. And no matter which team you favor in this TV “tug of love,” you’ll appreciate this little gem. Totes.
Posted March 15 2007 — 4:28 PM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings 'Bad Romance' with James Corden
- President Obama reads mean tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (again)
- Carrie Underwood's debut album 'Some Hearts' sets country record
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'