Is it too much to ask that we would please just like to watch one show at a time? REALLY, FOX? We’re only a few weeks into Idol, but I’m already as sick of their “Look at cast members from shows you’re not watching!” cuts as I was of George Lopez and Eva Longoria’s persistent existence on last season’s Dancing With the Stars. Two weeks ago, it was the cast of Bones. (Ha! Bones. Do you ever just say “Bones” really loudly and in a low voice, and then laugh because that’s the title of a show? I do.) Last week, Anita was like “How much longer do I have to keep smiling, Michael Rapaport?” and he was all “Now this is the life! I love being famous!” The only reason I am not completely dead inside right now is that really excited idiot to their right. That guy kind of rocks. Okay, back to dying.
Posted March 19 2007 — 12:00 PM EDT
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars react to final day of filming
- Michael Massee, Actor Who Played '24' Villain Ira Gaines, Dies at 61
- 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner lines up Amazon anthology series
- Box office preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' to catch fire at No. 1
- Hillary Clinton on Adele's endorsement: 'It meant a lot to me'
- 'Westworld': New photos plus episode titles give clues
- Kevin Hart to play Santa in Disney comedy 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers