As Annie bemoans her lost Twinkie, permit me to rave about the press kit I just got for Fox’s cross-country-race-with- a-deeper-darker-meaning series Drive, because it is the HANDIEST THING EVER. A poncho! Bandaids, wetnaps, alcohol swabs, medical scissors, safety pins, plastic gloves! A “Call Police” sign for the car I don’t have! A flashlight that does not say “Drive” on it, thus making it useful outside of the office! Batteries for said flashlight! An orange safety vest for when I pretend to be a crossing guard! A collection of fake IDs! A shock cord! And a whistle – all in a handy tiny tote bag!It’s like someone went to PepBoys and was told to spend no more than $5. I loves it.
Posted March 22 2007 — 9:12 PM EDT
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- New 'Rambo' movie in the works without Sylvester Stallone
- 'The Big Lebowski' spin-off first look: John Turturro returns
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'