You’d think Homer Simpson would be a walking (well, slouching) refutation of Darwin, but actually, he’s a prime example of the miracle of evolution. At least, he is according to the opening-credit sequence of this past Sunday’s episode of The Simpsons, which featured what may be the longest couch gag in the series’ 18-year history. (Like, four billion years long.) Thanks to New Jersey Star-Ledger TV critic Alan Sepinwall for pointing out the YouTube link.
Posted March 27 2007 — 4:21 PM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday