You’d think Homer Simpson would be a walking (well, slouching) refutation of Darwin, but actually, he’s a prime example of the miracle of evolution. At least, he is according to the opening-credit sequence of this past Sunday’s episode of The Simpsons, which featured what may be the longest couch gag in the series’ 18-year history. (Like, four billion years long.) Thanks to New Jersey Star-Ledger TV critic Alan Sepinwall for pointing out the YouTube link.
Posted March 27 2007 — 4:21 PM EDT
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'
- Game of Thrones: Why you shouldn’t believe every season 7 spoiler
- John Oliver criticizes Donald Trump for abortion comments
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars say final farewell to Emily, Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Ali
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode