The original B’Day was as flab-free as Beyoncé. B’Day: Deluxe Edition adds five new cuts to that disc, plus an español bonus CD. (We won’t even get into the elaborate DVD version, which is Wal-Mart-only.) ”Beautiful Liar” is a minor letdown; Shakira’s voice is too like Beyoncé’s for a truly complementary tango. Better is ”Flaws and All,” a ballad in which B expresses melismatic gratitude that workaholic bitches (her words!) merit love too. Best addition? A norteña take on ”Irreplaceable,” which turns out to go just great with accordions.
B'day: Deluxe Edition The original B'Day was as flab-free as Beyoncé. B'Day: Deluxe Edition adds five new cuts to that disc, plus an espa&...B'day: Deluxe EditionR&B The original B'Day was as flab-free as Beyoncé. B'Day: Deluxe Edition adds five new cuts to that disc, plus an espa&...2007-03-30
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Beyonce Knowles
Posted March 30 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?