The original B’Day was as flab-free as Beyoncé. B’Day: Deluxe Edition adds five new cuts to that disc, plus an español bonus CD. (We won’t even get into the elaborate DVD version, which is Wal-Mart-only.) ”Beautiful Liar” is a minor letdown; Shakira’s voice is too like Beyoncé’s for a truly complementary tango. Better is ”Flaws and All,” a ballad in which B expresses melismatic gratitude that workaholic bitches (her words!) merit love too. Best addition? A norteña take on ”Irreplaceable,” which turns out to go just great with accordions.
B'day: Deluxe Edition The original B'Day was as flab-free as Beyoncé. B'Day: Deluxe Edition adds five new cuts to that disc, plus an espa&...B'day: Deluxe EditionR&B The original B'Day was as flab-free as Beyoncé. B'Day: Deluxe Edition adds five new cuts to that disc, plus an espa&...2007-03-30
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Beyonce Knowles
Posted March 30 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Spotify reveals most streamed artist of the year
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'