The original B’Day was as flab-free as Beyoncé. B’Day: Deluxe Edition adds five new cuts to that disc, plus an español bonus CD. (We won’t even get into the elaborate DVD version, which is Wal-Mart-only.) ”Beautiful Liar” is a minor letdown; Shakira’s voice is too like Beyoncé’s for a truly complementary tango. Better is ”Flaws and All,” a ballad in which B expresses melismatic gratitude that workaholic bitches (her words!) merit love too. Best addition? A norteña take on ”Irreplaceable,” which turns out to go just great with accordions.
B'day: Deluxe Edition The original B'Day was as flab-free as Beyoncé. B'Day: Deluxe Edition adds five new cuts to that disc, plus an espa&...B'day: Deluxe EditionR&B The original B'Day was as flab-free as Beyoncé. B'Day: Deluxe Edition adds five new cuts to that disc, plus an espa&...2007-03-30
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Beyonce Knowles
Posted March 30 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new 'Scorch Trials' photo
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Agent Carter,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'You’re the Worst' and more
- Tracy Morgan visits Disney to celebrate daughter's birthday
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!