In the atrocious sequel to Are We There Yet?, newly domesticated Nick (Ice Cube) falls off a ladder, the porch, and the second story of his dream house. Moving into a crumbling manse in the country, he jousts with a chipmunk, a raccoon, bats, his oblivious wife, his two unpleasant stepkids, and his nutball contractor (an overcaffeinated John C. McGinley). In no time, Nick is a man enraged — which is Ice Cube’s bag. But he shouldn’t be allowed to turn so sour and angry in painfully inane family comedies, because here he’s moderately terrifying.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Ice Cube, Nia Long, Aleisha Allen, John C. McGinley, Tahj Mowry; Director: Steve Carr; Author: Hank Nelken, J. David Stem; Release Date Wide: 04/06/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Revolution Films
Posted April 5 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The handshake: Trump and Clinton's stiff greeting
- Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton post on social media before first debate
- Adele's '25' has gone diamond
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Will Daisy and Ghost Rider find common ground?
- 'Minecraft' novel in the works from 'World War Z' author
- 'Will & Grace' reunion mystery solved: Cast stars in video for Hillary
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber split after 11 years together