In the atrocious sequel to Are We There Yet?, newly domesticated Nick (Ice Cube) falls off a ladder, the porch, and the second story of his dream house. Moving into a crumbling manse in the country, he jousts with a chipmunk, a raccoon, bats, his oblivious wife, his two unpleasant stepkids, and his nutball contractor (an overcaffeinated John C. McGinley). In no time, Nick is a man enraged — which is Ice Cube’s bag. But he shouldn’t be allowed to turn so sour and angry in painfully inane family comedies, because here he’s moderately terrifying.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Ice Cube, Nia Long, Aleisha Allen, John C. McGinley, Tahj Mowry; Director: Steve Carr; Author: Hank Nelken, J. David Stem; Release Date Wide: 04/06/2007; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Revolution Films
Posted April 5 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- Amy Schumer responds to open letter about Lafayette theater shooting
- Channing Tatum is (still) doing the 'Gambit' movie
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!