In the atrocious sequel to Are We There Yet?, newly domesticated Nick (Ice Cube) falls off a ladder, the porch, and the second story of his dream house. Moving into a crumbling manse in the country, he jousts with a chipmunk, a raccoon, bats, his oblivious wife, his two unpleasant stepkids, and his nutball contractor (an overcaffeinated John C. McGinley). In no time, Nick is a man enraged — which is Ice Cube’s bag. But he shouldn’t be allowed to turn so sour and angry in painfully inane family comedies, because here he’s moderately terrifying.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Ice Cube, Nia Long, Aleisha Allen, John C. McGinley, Tahj Mowry; Director: Steve Carr; Author: Hank Nelken, J. David Stem; Release Date Wide: 04/06/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Revolution Films
Posted April 5 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Judge halts order to return Kelly Rutherford's children to the U.S.
- Colin Donnell joins 'Chicago Med' cast
- Fans of 'The Goonies' are ringing in the 30th anniversary of the film in a big way
- Action Bronson removed from main stage of NXNE in wake of petition
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch: By the numbers
- Lifetime's 'The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe' is hardly revealing
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!