In the atrocious sequel to Are We There Yet?, newly domesticated Nick (Ice Cube) falls off a ladder, the porch, and the second story of his dream house. Moving into a crumbling manse in the country, he jousts with a chipmunk, a raccoon, bats, his oblivious wife, his two unpleasant stepkids, and his nutball contractor (an overcaffeinated John C. McGinley). In no time, Nick is a man enraged — which is Ice Cube’s bag. But he shouldn’t be allowed to turn so sour and angry in painfully inane family comedies, because here he’s moderately terrifying.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Ice Cube, Nia Long, Aleisha Allen, John C. McGinley, Tahj Mowry; Director: Steve Carr; Author: Hank Nelken, J. David Stem; Release Date Wide: 04/06/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Revolution Films
Posted April 5 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big