In the atrocious sequel to Are We There Yet?, newly domesticated Nick (Ice Cube) falls off a ladder, the porch, and the second story of his dream house. Moving into a crumbling manse in the country, he jousts with a chipmunk, a raccoon, bats, his oblivious wife, his two unpleasant stepkids, and his nutball contractor (an overcaffeinated John C. McGinley). In no time, Nick is a man enraged — which is Ice Cube’s bag. But he shouldn’t be allowed to turn so sour and angry in painfully inane family comedies, because here he’s moderately terrifying.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Ice Cube, Nia Long, Aleisha Allen, John C. McGinley, Tahj Mowry; Director: Steve Carr; Author: Hank Nelken, J. David Stem; Release Date Wide: 04/06/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 92; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Revolution Films
Posted April 5 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Grateful Dead's farewell shows earned estimated $55 million
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- 'Star Wars': 'Lego Movie' directors will pilot Han Solo movie
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!