The terrier Rexxx might be the least appealing mutt ever to slobber on screen. He’s a stuck-up movie-star dog (despite the abundance of X’s in his name, he’s not that kind of movie star) who falls out of a plane and becomes a stuck-up rescue dog. Rexxx is cute when he puts on sunglasses. Otherwise, he looks like a cross between a rat and a llama. And he burps, farts, and even poops on dinner. Dog lovers will actually feel sorry for Josh Hutcherson (Bridge to Terabithia), the kid who’s stuck with him.
Genre: Kids and Family, Comedy; Starring: Bruce Greenwood, Josh Hutcherson; Director: Todd Holland; Author: Michael Colleary, Claire-Dee Lim, Mike Werb; Release Date Wide: 04/04/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 111; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted April 5 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories