Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but Marshmallow Peeps have surged to No. 2 – with a bullet – thanks to the Washington Post’s Sunday Source Peeps Diorama Contest. The winning entrant, a recreation of an iconic scene from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes by graphic artist Charles Johnston is an absolute hoot, but if I were judging, I’d have given top prize to “Peepman and Boypeep Speed to the Peepmobile to Feed the Parking Meter.” Click here to check out the contest’s 22 honorees, including peeptastic scenes from Say Anything, The Simpsons, and Little Miss Sunshine.
Posted April 9 2007 — 1:19 PM EDT
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday