Jack Ingram’s verged on top-tier success for a while, and he is currently using a cover of Hinder’s ”Lips of an Angel” to get him the rest of the way there. Luckily, This Is It also contains plenty of songs that are not about infidelity with strippers; in fact, its charming final four tracks are rooted in the alt-country tradition in which the raspy Texan got his start. Too bad it’s the more commercial (and cliché tracks — with their propulsive rock riffs and sledgehammer-subtle lyrics — that will appeal to today’s crossover-thirsty country radio culture. B
This Is It Jack Ingram's verged on top-tier success for a while, and he is currently using a cover of Hinder's ''Lips of an Angel'' to get him the rest of the ...This Is ItCountry Jack Ingram's verged on top-tier success for a while, and he is currently using a cover of Hinder's ''Lips of an Angel'' to get him the rest of the ...2007-04-13
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Jack Ingram; Producer (group): Big Machine
Posted April 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!