Jack Ingram’s verged on top-tier success for a while, and he is currently using a cover of Hinder’s ”Lips of an Angel” to get him the rest of the way there. Luckily, This Is It also contains plenty of songs that are not about infidelity with strippers; in fact, its charming final four tracks are rooted in the alt-country tradition in which the raspy Texan got his start. Too bad it’s the more commercial (and cliché tracks — with their propulsive rock riffs and sledgehammer-subtle lyrics — that will appeal to today’s crossover-thirsty country radio culture. B
This Is It Jack Ingram's verged on top-tier success for a while, and he is currently using a cover of Hinder's ''Lips of an Angel'' to get him the rest of the ...This Is ItCountry Jack Ingram's verged on top-tier success for a while, and he is currently using a cover of Hinder's ''Lips of an Angel'' to get him the rest of the ...2007-04-13
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Jack Ingram; Producer (group): Big Machine
Posted April 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bethesda teases return of 'Fallout'
- Kristin Chenoweth juggles hosting the Tony Awards and being nominated: 'It's a whole ball of wax'
- TV Land is developing a comedy inspired by 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kyle Richards
- Is a bad original film better than an okay sequel?
- Mega Man animated series to be produced for 30th anniversary
- Prepare for an epic new event with DC Comic's 'Darkseid War'
Stormtrooper snow angels? Superhero graffiti war? Daniel Picard's 'Figure Fantasy' photos play with pop culture