Jack Ingram’s verged on top-tier success for a while, and he is currently using a cover of Hinder’s ”Lips of an Angel” to get him the rest of the way there. Luckily, This Is It also contains plenty of songs that are not about infidelity with strippers; in fact, its charming final four tracks are rooted in the alt-country tradition in which the raspy Texan got his start. Too bad it’s the more commercial (and cliché tracks — with their propulsive rock riffs and sledgehammer-subtle lyrics — that will appeal to today’s crossover-thirsty country radio culture. B
This Is It Jack Ingram's verged on top-tier success for a while, and he is currently using a cover of Hinder's ''Lips of an Angel'' to get him the rest of the ...This Is ItCountry Jack Ingram's verged on top-tier success for a while, and he is currently using a cover of Hinder's ''Lips of an Angel'' to get him the rest of the ...2007-04-13
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Jack Ingram; Producer (group): Big Machine
Posted April 13 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Rebel Wilson play Chubby Bunny with Jimmy Fallon
- 'PPZ': Matt Smith reveals Mr. Collins’ secret crush on Mr. Darcy
- Steven Yeun on why Glenn has yet to kill another human on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh