”In the future, everyone will sit next to someone famous for at least fifteen minutes.” Great line. ”Sex Tornados” of used condoms? Now that’s icky. But that’s Chuck Palahniuk for you: outraged and outrageous. The latest from the controversial Fight Club author — Rant — is a fitfully brilliant collection of remembrances from a young fictional nihilist who willfully cultivates a deadly case of rabies, dies, and becomes a cult hero. Is the writer searching for some soul in the dank scuzz of American culture — or does he just like getting really dirty? Who knows? That’s Palahniuk for you too. B-
Rant ''In the future, everyone will sit next to someone famous for at least fifteen minutes.'' Great line. ''Sex Tornados'' of used condoms? Now that's ...RantFictionChuck Palahniuk ''In the future, everyone will sit next to someone famous for at least fifteen minutes.'' Great line. ''Sex Tornados'' of used condoms? Now that's ...2007-05-04Doubleday
Genre: Fiction; Author: Chuck Palahniuk; Publisher: Doubleday
Posted May 4 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'