The Invisible is The Sixth Sense set in high school, but with one major difference: When Nick (Justin Chatwin), who has apparently just been killed by a delinquent classmate, returns as a ghost, he instantly figures out what happened, so there’s no mystery. It’s just us watching him stare at his former life, which looks like a bad movie. Chatwin comes off as prickly and annoyed — they should have called this Perturbia. That delinquent, by the way, is a beautiful ”sweet” girl (Margarita Levieva), which only adds to the fanciful banality.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Justin Chatwin, Margarita Levieva, Marcia Gay Harden; Director: David S. Goyer; Author: Mick Davis, Christine Roum; Release Date Wide: 04/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Hollywood Pictures
Posted May 7 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday