The Invisible is The Sixth Sense set in high school, but with one major difference: When Nick (Justin Chatwin), who has apparently just been killed by a delinquent classmate, returns as a ghost, he instantly figures out what happened, so there’s no mystery. It’s just us watching him stare at his former life, which looks like a bad movie. Chatwin comes off as prickly and annoyed — they should have called this Perturbia. That delinquent, by the way, is a beautiful ”sweet” girl (Margarita Levieva), which only adds to the fanciful banality.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Justin Chatwin, Margarita Levieva, Marcia Gay Harden; Director: David S. Goyer; Author: Mick Davis, Christine Roum; Release Date Wide: 04/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Hollywood Pictures
Posted May 7 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Exclusive clip from TV satire 'Shooting the Warwicks' is unreal
- Diane Keaton joins Jude Law for HBO's 'The Young Pope'
- Someone's made a 'Breaking Bad'-inspired coffee shop
- Netflix cancels 'Lilyhammer' after three seasons
- More Meryl, less Springfield in the new 'Ricki and the Flash' trailer
- Unwrap the red-band trailer for 'The Night Before'
- Netflix: Bill Cosby special not 'appropriate' to release
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!