The Invisible is The Sixth Sense set in high school, but with one major difference: When Nick (Justin Chatwin), who has apparently just been killed by a delinquent classmate, returns as a ghost, he instantly figures out what happened, so there’s no mystery. It’s just us watching him stare at his former life, which looks like a bad movie. Chatwin comes off as prickly and annoyed — they should have called this Perturbia. That delinquent, by the way, is a beautiful ”sweet” girl (Margarita Levieva), which only adds to the fanciful banality.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Justin Chatwin, Margarita Levieva, Marcia Gay Harden; Director: David S. Goyer; Author: Mick Davis, Christine Roum; Release Date Wide: 04/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Hollywood Pictures
Posted May 7 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special