The Invisible is The Sixth Sense set in high school, but with one major difference: When Nick (Justin Chatwin), who has apparently just been killed by a delinquent classmate, returns as a ghost, he instantly figures out what happened, so there’s no mystery. It’s just us watching him stare at his former life, which looks like a bad movie. Chatwin comes off as prickly and annoyed — they should have called this Perturbia. That delinquent, by the way, is a beautiful ”sweet” girl (Margarita Levieva), which only adds to the fanciful banality.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Justin Chatwin, Margarita Levieva, Marcia Gay Harden; Director: David S. Goyer; Author: Mick Davis, Christine Roum; Release Date Wide: 04/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Hollywood Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:14 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller Kate & Kate and More!