The Invisible is The Sixth Sense set in high school, but with one major difference: When Nick (Justin Chatwin), who has apparently just been killed by a delinquent classmate, returns as a ghost, he instantly figures out what happened, so there’s no mystery. It’s just us watching him stare at his former life, which looks like a bad movie. Chatwin comes off as prickly and annoyed — they should have called this Perturbia. That delinquent, by the way, is a beautiful ”sweet” girl (Margarita Levieva), which only adds to the fanciful banality.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Justin Chatwin, Margarita Levieva, Marcia Gay Harden; Director: David S. Goyer; Author: Mick Davis, Christine Roum; Release Date Wide: 04/27/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Hollywood Pictures
Posted May 7 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!