Next, an immediately forgettable action pic directed with a blowtorch by Lee Tamahori, has Nicolas Cage — his intensity always memorable — playing a guy who can see into the future for two minutes at a time. (His time frame of prescience widens, understandably, when it comes to predicting a golden Jessica Biel as the babe for him.) The vision thing makes him valuable to an FBI agent (Julianne Moore) trying to thwart a terrorist attack, but doesn’t help the movie, a schlocky mix of bad special effects and worse Cage hairdos.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel; Director: Lee Tamahori; Author: Paul Bernbaum, Gary Goldman, Jonathan Hensleigh; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted May 7 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on the movie, the prequel, and... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- Xena: Warrior Princess stars reunite on Instagram
- 'The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi to guest-star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- John Green defends Cara Delevingne after infamous interview
- Joy Behar turned down an offer to return to 'The View'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!