Next, an immediately forgettable action pic directed with a blowtorch by Lee Tamahori, has Nicolas Cage — his intensity always memorable — playing a guy who can see into the future for two minutes at a time. (His time frame of prescience widens, understandably, when it comes to predicting a golden Jessica Biel as the babe for him.) The vision thing makes him valuable to an FBI agent (Julianne Moore) trying to thwart a terrorist attack, but doesn’t help the movie, a schlocky mix of bad special effects and worse Cage hairdos.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel; Director: Lee Tamahori; Author: Paul Bernbaum, Gary Goldman, Jonathan Hensleigh; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted May 7 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See a supercut of shrieks from Wes Craven's filmography
- See Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore in 'Miss You Already' trailer
- Zachary Levi will replace Josh Radnor on Broadway
- 'Madam Secretary': Eric Stoltz to play Téa Leoni's brother
- Shondaland stars throw wine at each other in new TGIT promos
- See Chloe Moretz in the first trailer for 'The 5th Wave'
- New 'AHS: Hotel' teasers: What do they mean?
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!