Next, an immediately forgettable action pic directed with a blowtorch by Lee Tamahori, has Nicolas Cage — his intensity always memorable — playing a guy who can see into the future for two minutes at a time. (His time frame of prescience widens, understandably, when it comes to predicting a golden Jessica Biel as the babe for him.) The vision thing makes him valuable to an FBI agent (Julianne Moore) trying to thwart a terrorist attack, but doesn’t help the movie, a schlocky mix of bad special effects and worse Cage hairdos.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel; Director: Lee Tamahori; Author: Paul Bernbaum, Gary Goldman, Jonathan Hensleigh; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted May 7 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'