Next, an immediately forgettable action pic directed with a blowtorch by Lee Tamahori, has Nicolas Cage — his intensity always memorable — playing a guy who can see into the future for two minutes at a time. (His time frame of prescience widens, understandably, when it comes to predicting a golden Jessica Biel as the babe for him.) The vision thing makes him valuable to an FBI agent (Julianne Moore) trying to thwart a terrorist attack, but doesn’t help the movie, a schlocky mix of bad special effects and worse Cage hairdos.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Nicolas Cage, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel; Director: Lee Tamahori; Author: Paul Bernbaum, Gary Goldman, Jonathan Hensleigh; Runtime (in minutes): 96; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted May 7 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital