I’m concerned, PopWatchers — concerned about a report in Radar Online that the producers of Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style are seeking a “more down-to-earth and fun” female cohost for the Project Runway mentor’s forthcoming series. Apparently, their fear is that the dapper design guru is “too highbrow” for some viewers. All of which makes me question Bravo’s taste level. I mean, is anyone who’s ever seen Project Runway expecting Gunn’s Guide to be the next Regis & Kelly? Half the fun of Gunn is the way his fussy mannerisms and couture adjectives are so above it all, and yet also endearingly earnest. He certainly doesn’t need some pesky Pomeranian nipping at his heels. Not that I don’t love Pomeranians in their own way, but you get my drift, right? Carry on debating in the comments section below.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony