Julie Christie is mesmerizing as a woman losing her memory to Alzheimer’s, in a delicate drama about the mysteries of what binds couples in marriage and what sets them free.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Julie Christie, Gordon Pinset, Olympia Dukakis; Director: Sarah Polley; Author: Sarah Polley; Release Date Limited: 04/04/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted May 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3