Julie Christie is mesmerizing as a woman losing her memory to Alzheimer’s, in a delicate drama about the mysteries of what binds couples in marriage and what sets them free.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Julie Christie, Gordon Pinset, Olympia Dukakis; Director: Sarah Polley; Author: Sarah Polley; Release Date Limited: 04/04/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted May 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC