Julie Christie is mesmerizing as a woman losing her memory to Alzheimer’s, in a delicate drama about the mysteries of what binds couples in marriage and what sets them free.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Julie Christie, Gordon Pinset, Olympia Dukakis; Director: Sarah Polley; Author: Sarah Polley; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): In Season; MPAA Rating: In Season; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted May 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters