Julie Christie is mesmerizing as a woman losing her memory to Alzheimer’s, in a delicate drama about the mysteries of what binds couples in marriage and what sets them free.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Julie Christie, Gordon Pinset, Olympia Dukakis; Director: Sarah Polley; Author: Sarah Polley; Release Date Limited: 04/04/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted May 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams: 'It's time to wrap this up'
- Nate Parker comments on rape trial controversy in Ebony interview
- 'Beauty and the Beast' photos reveal Cogsworth, Lumière, and the Prince