Julie Christie is mesmerizing as a woman losing her memory to Alzheimer’s, in a delicate drama about the mysteries of what binds couples in marriage and what sets them free.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Julie Christie, Gordon Pinset, Olympia Dukakis; Director: Sarah Polley; Author: Sarah Polley; Release Date Limited: 04/04/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 110; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted May 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' director reveals early design for Star-Lord's mask
- Idris Elba has 'nothing constructive to say' about Bond speculation
- Ava DuVernay responds to 'Gods of Egypt' casting apology
- Chrissy Teigen, more stars react to Planned Parenthood shooting
- 'Batman v Superman' star Henry Cavill adopts a bat named Ben
- James Wan shares new set photos from 'The Conjuring 2'