The latest from Anthony Minghella (Cold Mountain) finds Jude Law playing an architect whose strained ties to his girlfriend (Robin Wright Penn) are further tested by his attraction to a seamstress (Juliette Binoche). Yep, Breaking and Entering is about the design of both buildings and relationships! It’s also painfully dull. EXTRAS A making-of doc and director’s commentary add little to the experience. While discussing the deleted scenes, Minghella even mentions the ”irony” of their inclusion on the DVD given that he had final cut on the project.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Juliette Binoche, Jude Law, Martin Freeman, Robin Wright, Ray Winstone; Director: Anthony Minghella; Author: Anthony Minghella; Release Date Wide: 01/19/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 120; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: The Weinstein Company
Posted May 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Paxton talks 'Texas Rising': 'I believe I was born to play Sam Houston'
- Arya ready? 'Game of Thrones' fave Maisie Williams on life as wildest woman in Westeros
- Herman Wouk to release memoir in honor of 100th birthday
- Billy Eichner and Martin Short yell at strangers—for a good cause
- 'Wet Hot American Summer': A first look at the Netflix revival with Bradley Cooper, Amy Poehler and Elizabeth Banks
- Watch Weird Al portray Jesus Christ in a silent film
- Lionsgate developing 'Now You See Me 3'
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!