The latest from Anthony Minghella (Cold Mountain) finds Jude Law playing an architect whose strained ties to his girlfriend (Robin Wright Penn) are further tested by his attraction to a seamstress (Juliette Binoche). Yep, Breaking and Entering is about the design of both buildings and relationships! It’s also painfully dull. EXTRAS A making-of doc and director’s commentary add little to the experience. While discussing the deleted scenes, Minghella even mentions the ”irony” of their inclusion on the DVD given that he had final cut on the project.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Juliette Binoche, Jude Law, Martin Freeman, Robin Wright, Ray Winstone; Director: Anthony Minghella; Author: Anthony Minghella; Release Date Wide: 01/19/2007; Runtime (in minutes): 120; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: The Weinstein Company
Posted May 11 2007 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matthew Fox is a post-apocalyptic DJ in 'Extinction' – exclusive trailer
- Hollywood Teen Medium is an actual new TV show
- Gregg Sulkin brings all the boys to his yard on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Protestors chant Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Alright’ in support of #BlackLivesMatter
- Ask the Critic: Overlooked 2015 gems and the movies I wish I could review again
- Trevor Noah reveals Daily Show changes (including less Fox News focus)
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!